Green Bean Casserole
Who is ready for Thanksgiving? This year we have decided to continue our Friends Giving tradition. It will be our 2nd year doing it. My husband has known his friends for 25 plus years. So when I married him of course his friends became my friends to. We have a great relationship and bond together. I'm looking forward in seeing all the kids and our friends that make us super happy to be around.
So this year Im in charge of the of the Green Bean Casserole one of my favorite side dishes to have. My husband will be cooking up his famous ham that he makes yearly. Our other friends will be making the rest of course. But today I want to share with you, how I make my Green Bean Casserole. I hope you enjoy.
Friends Giving Green Bean Casserole
Kids can help to!
2. Fresh Green Beans
4. Chopped fresh mushrooms (optional)
1. Cut the ends of the green beans and wash properly. Then steam the green beans for 5 minutes.
2. Cut the fresh mushrooms in the size you desire.
3. MIX cream of mushroom and pepper in a 1 1/2 -qt. baking dish. Stir in beans and 2/3 cup Crispy Fried Onions.
4. BAKE at 350°F for 20 min. or until hot.
5. Top with remaining 2/3 cup onions. Bake 5 min. until onions are golden.
I added the crispy Jalapeño so it can have a little kick this time. It cam out delicious
I hope you enjoyed my recipe and let me know if you tried it out. I will be updating everyone on how our Friends Giving went this year. Cheers everyone and have a wonderful Thanks Giving!